From:
Marilyn Caylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 1994 03:05:18 -0500
How in God's name do I get rid of my little Stinky's fleas?!  I've tried
the powders the vet gave me and I trashed all his old bedding material.
After I bathe him I make sure his ears/butt/fur/body/spirit are clean and
flea free, and he seems fine for about a day, but then the fleas
are back!  Nothing seems to work, and the little buggers seem to be
multiplying.  I feel so bad for Stinky because he's ALWAYS scratching
himself and literally flying out of his beds (he has so many) from a deep
sleep to scratch and scratch and scratch!  Can anyone help?