From:
lisa zeffiro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 13:43:34 -0500
Hello all,

Well I took Ruby in for a second opinion and she has nerve damage and my
take a few weeks to heal.  I told the vet how I lost Pumpkin with all
that went on yesterday and he said that a ferret was brought in last
night,female, very friendly.  As far as I know there are not many people
that have ferrets in this town and I knew it had to be her but I didn't
get my hopes up till they brought her in and it was her.

The fear of not knowing and what happened was brutal.  She was found in
one of our buildings, I don't think she left ours and no one knocked on my
door last night.  I got one Christmas present now I hope that Ruby will
recover completely.  She does feel pain when you squeeze her feet and will
retract her leg when you pull it but she won't walk on it, kinda of curls
her toes.

Ok you hardly hear from me and have heard enough of me.  Many hugs to
Donna and Eppy, all the lost, sick and bridged babies.

The biggest smile that ever crossed my face,
Lisa, Pumpkin, Monkey, Ruby and Cocoa
and my angel Bandit