From:
Dave Rossow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:23:44 EDT
A few years ago I was in a serious motorcycle accident.  I broke my
shoulder in five places and snapped that little tab on the back of my C6
vertibrae.  Needless to say after my surgery my recovery was slow.  When
you break your shoulder there is no good way to support yourself.  I was
stuck in a nursing home to finish my recovery.  My sweet sister in law
came to town to help with my recovery and to help my wife with the
household duties.  One day when visiting she brought Romeo with her.  It
was so nice to see Romeo it brought tears to my eyes.  The funny thing is
that he knew that something was wrong.  He just snuggled with me... put
his head on my chest and said... I know you'll be better soon.  That is
a golden memory.

Dave