From:
Maryi Mauney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 09:37:42 -0500
Hello All,

I would have written this sooner but, my husband had to have surgery on
his knee and I have been a bit busy.

We have a new addition to our crew.  Her name is Sammie and she is my first
rescue.  She was found in an apartment complex parking lot last week.  The
woman that found her took her to the vet and got her shots and so on.  I
picked her up on Sunday and did the Avecon POC test and she came out neg.
for ADV.  YEAH!!!!

She is a very sweet little girl.  She is fitting in just fine.  My only
problem is that she is on Iams kitten food and mine are on Mazuri.  I only
have one cage and have them together.  I have put both foods in there and
mine seem to like the Iams better!  So I am not sure what to do.  I know
that Iams is a good food but, it is very expensive.  Does anyone have any
suggestions on how to go about working all this out or should I just give
in and feed them the Iams and Mazuri both?

Take care and XOXOXO to all the fuzzies.

Maryi & The Fuzzy Four (or 5...or 6....or....) :-)
Please come and visit...
www.geocities.com/mmauney2000