From:
Melanee Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 2009 22:12:11 -0800
Hey all! Let's make a big push this week to get these final 93 ferrets
Santas!

Tree 16 needs only TWO Santas! Tree 20 also needs only TWO Santas! If
we get those FOUR taken, the first 20 trees will be complete!

But, what we really need to do is to look at getting the OTHER trees
complete as well! Let's see if we can get Santas for ALL the Tree
ferrets by next December 15! That would give people 10 full days to
get gifts together and sent!

This year we have a total of 766 ferrets on the Tree! That's quite an
accomplishment! Thanks to every one who has posted their ferrets, taken
ferrrets from the Tree, or sent in polite emails when things didn't go
as planned.

Many continuing thanks to Kris and Lynn for their work on the Tree;
without them, it would not have worked out as well.

Being a freshman year, I think it has gone very well! I hope everyone
has had as much fun working with the Tree as I have!

So, let's get Santas for the rest of these ferrets!

(Rah, Rah, SisBoomBa!)

Melanee Ellis
Ferret Giving Tree Admin. and Cheerleader