From:
Shawn Fraser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 10:20:16 -0800
The seven fur kids who run our household have decided that it is time for
their Mom and Dad to move back to The Great State of Texas.  As we had not
yet discovered the joys of ferrets when we left Lubbock we are hoping that
among the many subscibers to the FML there will be someone who can help us
out.  What is the legal status of ferrets in Texas in general and in the
Lubbock and Amarillo areas in specific, how about ferret-wise vets and
ferret owner groups, any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in andvance from Ron, Shawn, Kira, the Gang of Seven and the two who
wait at the bridge.