From:
Sheri MacPherson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 21:58:05 -0700
I have followed Ferret Digest since we got a ferret a year ago.  I have
gotten lots of advice and have enjoyed the ferret antics.  I have 2
questions, if you please.

1. Can someone send me a pattern for crocheting ferret hammocks?

2. We brought a new male home from Prince Edward Island to Ontario, a
beautiful butterscotch color I believe.  He has been descented but not
neutered, which we are in the process of remedying at the moment.  My
female is not impressed with him,yet,and we do not have them together in
the sme cage yet.  We want to know if anyone has ideas to encourage them
being friends.We read that a male will be aggressive to the point of
hurting a ferret.  She is fixed and he is basically gentle, but I don't
want to take a chance.  Perhaps I can hang some raisins and cheerios
around his neck.  Just don't want to do the wrong thing.