Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 07:09:43 -0700
Well its amazing what has taken place in 2 weeks.  Im glad I have chosen
a friend who's mom is a vet!!!!  hee hee!!!  Domino got looked at for
free and they said she might needed to be spayed or have an adrenal tumor.
I freaking out thinking *where and I going to get the money for the
surgery!!!!* she said normally it would cost $200 or so but she thought she
could get it done for $40!!!  was like wow!!  thanks!!!!  Sunday night I
packed away my ferret overnight bag and said good-bye to Domino and Neo( he
was going so she wouldn't get too stressed) well yesterday was a bad day
for me lets say I was making frequent trips to the bathroom and revisiting
dinners past.  Well I woke up around 4 o'clock and I didn't even notice
that they were home!  when I saw them Neo was bouncing around the cage
and poor Domino was sleeping... sorta.  She seemed half away but she was
probably real pooped after the surgery.  my mom had said my friends mom had
brought them home.  They spayed her and took out a small tumor.  When my
mom asked how much it was going to cost she said * oh I don't think its
going to cost anything, everyone who works there think they are mine* plus
she gave them drops of Advantage!!!!  its like a dream come true!!!  I was
so happy that everything was taken care of.  the only down side to it was
that the neighbor hood kids saw her carry them in and once she left they
were knockin on the door to see them.  I expect them to come back everyday
till they see them, you know how kids are.

Has anyone else had adrenal surgery before I just want to make sure its
normal for her to be all groggy.

THanks all who listened to my e-mail!

Mandy

=====
/`7.88.74/`7.88.-->Mandy<--.88.74//`7.88.74/