From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 19:42:43 -0400
Hi everyone,
What with all the discussion of what is and isn't healthy for
ferrets, I figured I'd throw my question in.  I was just looking on
TheFerretStore.com for food (I usually order Totally Ferret through them)
and decided to do a little comparison shopping, maybe find something even
better for them.  The site's own Superior Choice brand looks really good
except for one thing: fruits and vegetables.  It seems to have plenty of
animal protein (chicken and eggs), but the potatoes, carrots, apples,
and garlic concern me.  Does anyone feed this brand?  I know I've heard
mention of it before-- could anyone give me any information?

Thanks a lot!

Rachel, Pukka, Sebastian, and Lola

[P.S]
I forgot to mention that this is the "natural" Superior Choice that has
the fruits and veggies, not the original.  It appears to be new-- the
original variety seems to be the better choice to me!  I think I'll get a
little sample and see how it goes over-- again, any input would be great!

Rachel and the monsters