From:
Erika Jabs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 18:10:04 EST
HI its me again please let me know about the adoptions!  i live in
Philadelphia i have three now i used to have ten and i would love to help
out in adopting one of the three stooges next year im going to go to
collage to be a vet i work at a pet store now ive been there for about a
year and a half or so and im in charge of the small animal department.  i
am working on my own book now don't know exactly when it will be out im
not even close to being done but ferrets are my life i read everything i
can get my hands on about them, i love and care for them and there my
kids so if i can help to adopt one please please please notify me thanks

Erika, Panic, Jughead, Flazadang good luck