From:
Natalie Cornish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:56:36 -0400
This is just a reminder that the Midwest Ferret Fellowship is sponsoring
a raffle of Leonardo DaVinci's "Lady with an Ermine", originally painted
in 1483 - 90.  The original is 21 x 15 1/2 and it's an oil on wood.
Leonardo DaVinci was born in 1452 and died in 1519.  During his lifetime
he was a noted Italian painter, draftsman, sculpter, architect and
engineer whose genius perhaps more than that of any other figure,
epitomised the Renaissance humanist ideal.

Natalie Cornish, Advisory Council member, has graciously donated a print
of the famous painting "Lady with an ermine" for raffle.  All proceeds
will to go to the Midwest Ferret Fellowship to further our purpose of
educating and promoting domesticated ferrets as companion pets.  The
Midwest Ferret Fellowship is a Michigan non-profit organization.

Tickets will be $1 each or 6 for $5. Please mail your money to:

Natalie Cornish
114 W. Broad St.
Eaton Rapids, MI  48827

This print can be seen on our website www.midwestferretfellowship.org on
both the main page and under the Events link.  We will be happy to
provide a receipt along with your raffle tickets.  The print is not
framed.

So far, there has been a wonderful response, larger then we expected!
For all of you have sent your checks so far, thank you!  We will be
sending out the raffle tickets very soon!

Founders and Advisory Council
Midwest Ferret Fellowship