From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 1996 15:32:37 -0400
Hello dere,

Dis is Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, and Wiggles...

Anyways, right now as we type on the pooter wit our wittle webbed
feets...well, our Ma is out finding our sister Rexie that big, mean,
Iguana-thing a new home cause she was not happy here no sirree...she always
tried to hit everyone with her tail...and it hurts!

Well, right now, Rosie is sleepin' next to Ma and Da's bed all curled up out
in the open (can you image), cause Da's sweat pants got too hot...well, Ma
and Da done gawked over her for a long, long time...it was strange...they
act like they never seen a fewwet sleepin' or sometin'...

Anyways, Sammi is cornfuzzled to say dat least ting dere about here
propehosals from Conan that Barbarian-type fewwet and Smudge...he is smitten
by her you knows!!!  Wells, dis ting here is quite peeqewlure....to say dat
least ting...

Well, now, last nights, Ma and Da were up late as usual, you know, like 2 in
the morning, just before we wakes up to terrobilize the house...anyways,
they found a bunch of mails from FML peoples and fewwets and was reading it
to us...we was glad to have some fond mamories and stuffs...more specificky,
like our first letter from GodMom Dayna, and a wetter from Tater-gator and
Odie-podie from June 10th, that said: "Gorsh!  Blush!  Aw shucks!  Wow!
(Gulp!) We ain't so sure what 'marry' means and we ain't gots a clue what a
girl 'ferret' might be, but we're willing to learn." Does any of you's
fewwets out dere remember dat post to dat FML ting way back when when dis
whole marriage ting got started?

Boys, we sure does!  Seems like only yesterday, and suddenly, we has 2
bartenders (one is Raiden), two dozens bouncin' fuzzies(includifying Prancer
and his gang, Taylor, Roxana, Prince Charming, Friar Tuck et al., and Gunnar
and Spikey), Abbey the raisin monitor, Da Demon dat limonzine dwiver, Mojo
the wing-bearer, Big Bear the gift-guarder, Chipper & Gina the brydesgrooms,
and more fewwets dat we just this seconds can't rememberize too wells but we
don't wants to excludes everybodies so don't feels left outs...

Anyways, we was wonderin' our wittle selves when dis here wedding was gonna
takes place...we tink we should get dis here show on the road...what do you
tink Tater and Odie?  Chipper and Gina suggestimacated dat we have it on
your Paw-paw's webbed-feet page on dat world wide spiderweb ting...so's all
da world can see dat grand spectacularization-ting..........................

Anyways, Ma and Da are writin' dat Adventure ting...we sure is excited...
cause we finally gets to hear whats you all tinks about the time we snuck
out of the house and stole Da's truck...and cwashed da caw, and met lots of
cwitters in the forest....So's send our Da mail tellin' him what you tinks
about it!  Dook!  Dook!

Maxie always gots Ferretone-breath...tee hee hee...

Rosie is a wiggle-worm... Sammi is a frady-kat... Wiggles is a little lady...

Bye bye, send us pee-mails...

Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, and Wiggles
(oo)(oo) (oo) (oo)