From:
Karyn Otta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 1997 09:37:03 -0500
I can't remember who's been posting about wood pellets as litter, but I
called a local hearth house hear in Texas, and they want 14.99 for a 20 lb
bag of the stuff. They said they have mesquite and cedar. Is this the stuff
y'all are talking about, and doesn't the dust give the fuzzies respiratory
problems (kind of like the shavings)?  I am still a little naive on the
fuzzy products, but I'm trying to learn.  Thanks to everyone for the
continuous listings on great info.  My love and compassion to all who have
sick or have lost their kids.

Karyn