Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2008 19:40:15 +1200
As a ferret fan in New Zealand we so deeply appreciate our fuzzies and
we dont hesitate to ask others for help either info, finances, cages
bedding whatever. Dont attack those who ask for help!!!! Is what I say,
if those asking dont need help it will come back at them.

And to those who attack others needlesly it is likely that will come
back at you too.

I thought this was a place to share wounds and happy stories, the pains
of losing loved furries, and to give a sparkle to others too. Shame on
you if you cause pain to another, after all we ferret folk are special
and do what we can with what we have, DONT we?

Michelle in New Zealand