From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 18:18:12 -0500
POSTED with permission please contact individual below.

I am currently owned by 6 ferrets. Four are "my ferrets" and two
ferrets I was just supposed to babysit for a former co-worker. Needless
to say she now tells me she no longer wants her two back and that I can
have them. Which I would love to (Apollo is a sweet boy and just wants
to be with any one willing to chase him and Aphrodite she a fluffy
albino that will put away anything that is rubber or plastic in a safe
spot for you) But my budget is tight and I can only afford four babies,
I have tried to fit these two into my life (which was to easy to do :)
and budget which I can't seem too.( unfortunately budget wins) Needless
to say I am attached to these guys but can't give them the proper care
and attention the deserve and want. I would like to make sure the two
of them stay together. They are both litter box trained unless they are
mad to at you, and get along well with my older boys, As far as I can
tell they are about 2-3 years old and are very hyper and interactive
with people. they have not been around any other pets (ie cats or dogs)
Aphrodite is an escape artist and will come if you squeak a toy. Apollo
is a big boy (compared to my boys) and is just a love bug.

Regina Orazine
508-954-1394
email: [log in to unmask]