From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:35:48 -0800
Happy Holidays Everyone,

This is an advertising plug for Carla Roberts and her Pet Portraits.  She
recently completed two portraits for me for Xmas presents - and they are
AWESOME!  I just had to share!  Her prices are totally reasonable and she
is so very nice (we talked on the phone briefly).  I sent my pictures via
email and she had the pics completed within 3-4 days.  Here is the
original FML advertising issue post:

>From:    Carla Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Pet Portraits ...
>
>I do pencil drawings of a variety of animals, including ferrets, skunks,
>dogs, cats, birds.  Prices start at $35 for a single subject 8x10.  I can
>also do notecards, sympathy cards, and larger pieces including multiple
>subjects at additional cost.  Contact me at [log in to unmask] for examples
>of work and references.  Thanks.
>
>Carla Roberts

However she has changed her email addy to [log in to unmask]

These are going to make awesome and unique Xmas presents for my two
friends.  I can hardly wait for Xmas to arrive!  Please take a look at
her work (she will send you samples) -

In fuzz we trust,

Tanya, Max, Raider, Peanut, Goose, Unagi, Pikachu, Harry and Hank
Oliver, Randy, Charlie, Ted and Petey Pie