From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2009 18:05:43 -0400
Mum and I are taking roll call for our "SAVE OUR PLAY YARD" work
weekend. Mum wants to make sure we have enough paint brushes, paint
buckets and cleaning cloths for everyone. So will you please drop mum
and me an email to let her know if you are coming Saturday or Sunday?
We are planning on starting at 11 am if it is not raining.

Oh yeah and don't forget mum is going to feed and water you too.

Mum's address is [log in to unmask]
My email address is [log in to unmask]

Possum Senior Reporter

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter