From:
William Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 11:55:44 -0400
Blessings to all who have sick or missing babies and to those who have
crossed to the Rainbow Bridge.

I don't want to start a flame war here.  I simply want peoples' opinions,
especially those that have used this product.  I've read the website and
the "miraculous" claims made for Timmy's Tonic.  Do any of you have real
life experience with it?  Is it worth giving daily?  Basically any
educated or experienced opinions are welcomed.

Regards,
Hawk & Patrick,
Salem, Faye, Bandit, Bowser and Bailey the ferts
Pyewacket the cat
and Smokey the African Grey

Blessings to all animals great and small and those of us who love and
adore them.