From:
Barbara & Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 16:04:34 -0500
>From:    Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Science Diet does not have an address of any kind to contact the
>company and is absolutely impossible to get in touch with them. That
>alone makes me very suspicious of just what kind of dang company are
>they anyway?

I don't normally write just read but his remark hit too close to home.

Science Diet is a product of Hill's Pet Nutrition. Their web site is
http://www.hillspet.com The home office and plant is in Topeka, KS and
has been here for many years. Besides Science Diet they also make Hills
Prescription Diet which many of us get from our vets for many different
animals and problems.

Have a great day
Barbara from Topeka, KS with all the furkids Cindy, Diablo,
Charlie Brown, Mabelene, Big John, Wheezy and SuzyQ the kitty