From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2010 18:52:38 EST
In defending Kim yesterday someone posted that Kim has never fed a
child's pet to her ferrets. I thought I remembered Kim posting quite
a while ago that she answered ads for free pets that included unwanted
children's pets. She got the free pets and fed them live to her
ferrets. If I am wrong I would like to apologize to Kim. I have
searched the archives but they are not up to date and so far cannot
find a post where Kim admits to procuring free pets to feed live.
Perhaps it was someone else but I don't think so. Re-reading Kim's
posts since she subscribed to the FML is sickening with all her vivid
descriptions of dying animals and how some of them do not die easily
or quickly and how she takes rat pups that haven't been eaten and puts
them into a blender for ferret soup, so I have decided to quit reading
them and simply ask Kim herself if she has ever used free pets to feed
her ferrets.

Nancy, so disgusted with Kim's posts that I couldn't eat Thanksgiving
dinner