From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 1996 13:24:38 -0500
Edith & Denis:

Well guys, I guess you've fallen into the old saying:

"If you don't like how it's done, do it yourself"

Walked into that one, didn't you <G>.  So, when are you starting a group,
shelter, and/or education campaign in your area?  Also, are ferrets legal
there?  You might have run into a well-meaning person with limited access to
accurate and up-to-date information.  Mind you, I have also run into a
shelter operator with access to lots of info who didn't believe in anything
but homeopathic treatments (distemper and rabies, to my knowledge, can't be
treated homeopathicly!) and decided not to adopt due to the risk to Monster.

Megan and Monster (SWOntario)

**Monster:  where did the dogs go?  I'll bite 'em!  I can take 'em!
**Megan:    hey _STUPID_ - they weigh 50lb, and think you're lunch! (It was
a very entertaining week<G>)  I can now testify - Ferrets have NO fear!