From:
Diane Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 08:33:25 -0500
I would like to post the name of one fantastic ferret vet to all the
Arkansas FML'ers out there who may not be aware of him.  This guy is one of
the best vets as well as human beings I have ever had the pleasure of
meeting.  He knows his ferret stuff and his prices are not bad at all from
what I have heard others say it is costing them.  My Tourette may have
adrenal problems and I was so concerned about what this surgery would run
me as I have heard horror stories on prices.  He is going to charge me a
total of $250.00 providing there are no other complications for the entire
procedure.  He has operated on hundreds of ferrets and he takes the time to
talk to you about your concerns and will even call you at home!  How many
vets can you say will do that?  His name is Dr. Adney and he is located in
Hot Springs, Arkansas at the Lake Hamilton Animal Hospital.  I just wanted
to post this as I never really see too much on this state and ferrets so I
know I can't be the only Arkansas ferret-lover out there who may need a
good vet!  I was lucky to find this guy.  All the best to you all and your
fuzzbutts.

--Diane--

Come visit the gang at their new site!!!
http://members.xoom.com/devindestny/Fuzzy-greetings.html