From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1993 09:17:12 -0400
In light of several recent posts that have appeared on this list (several
pleas for adoption and some calls to arms), I feel I have to air a peeve:
If you post a query to this list (or on the Internet), and you want someone
_geographically_ near to you to respond, POST YOUR PHYSICAL MAILING
ADDRESS!!!  I wish I had a nickel for every time I saw the following post:
"I'm Joe, and my ferret needs a new home fast. [log in to unmask]"
I'd _love_ to help, but I don't have time to answer all of these queries
only to find out each time that the person lives in Yellowknife, Northwest
Territories, or some other such place.  If helping you involves getting up
from my keyboard, you have to tell me where you are!

Anon.