From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2005 16:03:14 -0700
JUST PLAIN KAT HERE!!!!...
just so you do not get confused...;-)

ok...in case some of you have not heard of S.A.F.E., San Antonio area
Ferret Enthusiasts...here is what it is about...in a nutshell...[taken
from their website... http://www.saferrets.org/ ]...
 --------------

San Antonio area Ferret Enthusiasts is an all-volunteer organization
dedicated to promoting, providing for and protecting the welfare of
domestic ferrets.  We provide many services for pet ferrets and their
owners, including rescue, rehabilitation, adoptions, ferret sitting,
products, education, legislative lobbying, veterinary referrals, and
emergency first aid care.  Our rescue shelter and foster program is the
only one of its kind in South Texas and cares for and finds homes for
close to 100 ferrets per year.
 ---------------
and that does not even begin to tell all they do and have done for
ferrets!  I met Rick and Candi White at the Symposium...and immediately
felt like i was part of the family...

ok...we are holding a raffle to benefit S.A.F.E....
http://fuzzysleepcenter.terrabox.com/benefit4safe.html

The Grand Prize is "A Rainbow Ferret" people-sized Afghan crocheted
especially for this raffle to benefit S.A.F.E. by ME!...kat parsons...:)
It is a white afghan with the 'ferret' done in pastel rainbow colors with
white wings and a border of stars.

there are LOTS and LOTS of runner-up prizes [go see them all on the
page!!!] to be drawn for after the Grand Prize winner is drawn...[and
more will be going up as time goes on!]

this raffle starts TODAY...and will go until either 750 tickets are
sold...OR...until Labor Day, Sept 5th...whichever comes first...:)

tickets are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00...Checks and Money Orders need to
be PAYABLE TO: "S.A.F.E." and mailed to:

Connie Gaddy
513 Sendero Verde
Manchaca, TX 78652

Since we are selling a limited number of tickets, IF you are mailing in a
check...PLEASE E-Mail Connie, also, [log in to unmask] , to give her a
'heads up' before mailing to assure she sets aside tickets for you.

https://www.Paypal.com payments need to go to  [log in to unmask]
[Sorry...at this time we can not accept credit cards]

and remember to include your name, e-mail address, and 'snail mail'
address to the 'note' section.

ok..that's it...go on now...go buy your tickets!!!!...

 :)
JustPlainKat

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...from The "Crochet-ty" Lady...
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html
Happenings Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/
My Sleepsacks ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/sleepsack.html
My Afghans ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/afghan.html