From:
Bonnie Webster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:32:51 -0500
I took the following off of Craig's List. Can anyone tell me what this
person means by "taged"? I hope that I am not asking a stupid question.

"Do you operate a ferret rescue or know someone who does? Please
contact me. I have a male ferret that needs a new home. Will ONLY go to
an experienced ferret rescuer. This ferret has not been fixed and is
taged. Very picky eater, will only eat HIGH quality food. NO CAT FOOD
OR GENERIC! Someone gave him to us because they were allergic, but he
bites my 1 year old so I can not bring him out of his cage very much
anymore. Looking to find a loving home for him. Again, ferret rescuer
only! No breaders!"

Bonnie and the gang at Nikki's House (...and that would be Nikki,
Pooh Bear, Sid, Pandora, Zeke, Chico, Sara, Ozzie, Patty, Yao and
Miagi......)...and that's just the ferrets!