From:
Jen Sawyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2010 12:09:19 -0400
Jens Custom Crafts is offering 25% off all products from
www.jenscustomcrafts.com + free shipping to people sending gifts to
ferret tree ferrets. We actually always offer this deal to recognizable
rescues.

To order items at discounted prices/free shipping simply order from
this link
http://www.jenscustomcrafts.com/ourshop/cat_274477-Rescue-Donations.html
where mark downs are already applied. If the rescue you are donating to
is not on the list just send me an email at
in which I can either add the rescue to the list or I can paypal you
an invoice.

Normally the way the rescue donation products work is I mail the
products directly to the rescue, however, since many of you will be
putting together care packages, during this time, I will ship the
items directly to you free of charge (USA only) so that you can send
everything together or I can mail directly to the rescue if you so
choose.

Jens custom crafts has many unique products such as the "ferret hut",
"Lipz tunnel", corrrider, as well as offering a large selection of
hammocks, sleeping bags, ferret nation cage liners, cubes + more. I
see some of the kids on the ferret tree requesting items from me,
so I wanted to make sure that everyone knows I have a cut off date of
November 15th in order to get your items before Christmas due to order
volume. So make sure you order before November 15th to get your goodies
on time. You can also find us on facebook by searching "Jens Custom
Crafts". I post all pictures of completed orders, sales, and pictures
of the cute critters enjoying my products. We also do a lot of
giveaways. Jens Custom Crafts donate 10% of sales in the form of
products to a different small animal rescue each month, so if you are
interested in doing this, just email me at
[log in to unmask] I will add you to the list!

Thanks from Jen and the mini-rescue-zoo (2 ferrets, 2 rabbits, 4 dogs,
12 kitties, 15 guinea pigs!)

--
Jenny
www.jenscustomcrafts.com