From:
Jeanne Carley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 17:18:51 -0800
Hello FMLers,

Will any of you be in Atlantic City this weekend?  The Ferret Calendar will
have a booth at the H.H.  Backer Spring Trade Show for the pet industry from
Friday through Sunday and I have some extra badges if anyone wants to see
the show.  We'd love to meet you and would love it if you could spell us for
a lunch break.  We met lots of great ferret folks at the Christmas show in
Chicago last year and I guess we'll be hooking up with Mary and Eric
Shefferman of Modern Ferret at this show sometime.

Give me a call at the Trump Plaza at 800 667-7378 if you're interested
because I have to arrange for you to pick up a badge.  This show is not open
to the public, but, as a guest of The Ferret Calendar, you're welcome to
come on in.  We arrive Wednesday and will probably be setting up our booth
on Thursday, so give me a call if you're in town.  I'd love to meet you and
you just might get a preview of our new calendar cover and T-shirts!!!

Look forward to seeing you there!

Jeanne Carley
Publisher