From:
Lolli Pop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:59:05 -0700
Dear Sandee,
I asked a while ago (March 13, the 6 month anniversary of Bear's passing)
if you would check on him.  In the days after I was in such a foul mood
that I didn't check my FML all that seriously, just skimmed it.  I
figured I had just missed your post about him.  However, I went through
and searched the archives, and I still couldn't find an update.  I may
just be missing it, but I think I got passed up.  No worries if that's
the case, I understand how busy you are.  But, if it's not too much to
ask, could you let me know how my first (and hopefully only, for a long
while) Bridge Baby is doing?  I miss him so much, as do his sisters.
Thanks in advance, Sandee, you're heaven sent.

Ellen and Crew
Bridget, Brandon, Zoe, Zeus, Cujo, Chaos, Clyde, Grandma, Bandit, Smokey
and MollyCat...missing Bear at the Bridge, and Cheech and Chong who were
stolen by an evil troll (the ex).