From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 19:15:29 -0700
I recently heard from my local library about Modern Ferret.  I had donated
money to the library so they could get a subscription to Modern Ferret.
They called me last week to say that after many attempts, they have not
been able to get any subscription information from Modern Ferret.  I guess
rather than waste any more time trying to get Modern Ferret, they decided
to go with Ferret Magazine and it should be on the shelf within the month.
I am a little disappointed that Modern Ferret won't be the one on the
shelf-but at least there will be one-where before they had nothing!  Ferret
has some good articles, too...and if just one person picks it up and learns
something about the care and needs of ferrets-then it's worth every
penny!!!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure
of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow