From:
ROBERT Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 06:57:03 -0400
Hi Everyone,
It is with a very sad, and heavy heart that I am writing this email.  Our
sweet boy, Inky, was not awakened from his surgery.  When he was opened
up, there was fluid everywhere, and several organs were involved.  Our
vet was just totally amazed that this ferret was still living, not to
mention how so full of life he was.

We take great comfort in knowing that he did not suffer at all.  He was
such a sweet and loveable boy, as his picture will show you.

Thank you all so very much for donating so that this boy could have a
chance  It was just not meant to be.

Here is our sweet man   R. I. P. Inky

We will be forever grateful to each of you for your willingness to help
this little man.  Pictures were taken during the surgery by a vet tech.
The links to them will be posted when I get them.  They are very graphic
and should not be viewed by anyone who is squeamish.

[No links sent with post... attachments, if any, were stripped by
the server.  BIG]

Sincerely
Dee and Claudia