From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 17:22:16 -0800
Just wanted to remind everyone that this is the last week to enter into
our monthly raffle.  This month's raffle is for a one year subsciption
to Ferrets magazine.  For all details, see our web page under events.
If you win and already have a Ferrets subsciption, we will pay for your
following year's subsciption.

We will also be having our monthly meeting this Saturday- January 18th.
It will be held at the shelter house.  If anyone out there is interested,
please call or e-mail for directions.  It was suggested that we post our
meetings here and I thought how silly it was that I never had :-)  Oh
well.  Everyone is welcomed!!

I also wanted to send out a thank you to Susan Sherman.  Though we have
never met, she saw Jason at Dr. K's as he was picking up our surgery
ferret and they begin to talk.  She gave us a donation that was
unexpected and very much appreciated!!!!!  It's always nice to get
something when you don't expect it and we sure can use it this month
and the one ahead.

As for our two surgeries, Buff did not make it.  His left adrenal tumor
was very large and although we tried, he did not make it through the
evening.  However, we know that he is not in pain and that his passing
was peaceful and he was with someone who cared deeply.  Lazy's surgery
did go well and she is recovering very nicely.  She had an insulinoma
removed as well as her left adrenal and 1/2 of her right..  Thanks for
all of the good thoughts and kins words.

All for now.  Hugs and dooks to everyone!!!

--
Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.

407-869-6981