From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 08:25:49 -0500
There was a few GREAT articles in the Washington Post Kids section this
Thursday on ferrets as pets:

<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/08
/AR2005110801322.html>

<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/08
/AR2005110801324.html>

<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/08
/AR2005110801336.html>

It even mentions that ferrets are Not rodents!!!

Another of my favorite part- "Mom had to be shown that ferrets don't
smell horrible or attack for no reason -- common misbeliefs that have
given ferrets a bad rap"

I have never been so proud to be a Washington Post subscriber!  I wrote
the paper and told them how great the articles were and thanked them for
being fair and honest in their ferret reporting :)

[FG]