From:
FerretsFirst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jul 2009 13:06:49 -0400
FMLer's,

We are FerretsFirst in Virginia and I am Robin. Few of you have heard
of us or me, though we have been around for 5 years. Those of you who
do know me, know that we do not get embroiled in controversies but
prefer to quietly help others and deal with our issues fairly. The
finger being pointed is at me and it does have truth to it, albeit,
quite distorted. Let me just make one point here, and make it very
clear. The writer of the verbose and indignant post was the person who
provided the initial information and set up a very difficult situation
in our area. Yes, she was used as a reference, because of her initial
reportings, to quietly get a volunteer in to check for a problem. The
writer told this person. No one was involved in this situation other
than myself and a compassionate volunteer, at my request.

For the record, I initiated the e-mail to Alicia in response to the
request for food. I did it quietly but unfortunately, I updated her
on her report.

It is my wish that this stops here . Please, do not get involved or
respond to her. I do not need to be defended and the situation should
not be made public. Just let her rant. We will deal with our situations
in the fair and compassionate manner we have always used to assure the
welfare of the ferrets and the people who care for them.

Thank you for my moment,

Robin
FerretsFirst, A Rescue and An Attitude.