From:
angela login <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 22:24:10 -0500
Hiya all,

My name is Angela and I had one silvermit ferret named Floyd.  He is one and
a half years old and VERY sweet.  As of today there is one more addition to
the family.  I bought a 14 week old sable male.  He also has a wonderful
disposition.  I have a question...the baby (no name yet, suggestions would
be appreciated) was weaned at 6 weeks, is this long enough?  How long can I
let the two of them play in the snow for without worry of chill, or cold?
Anyways I'll keep you up to date on the two kids...

Thanks.

Angela, Floyd and "the Baby"