Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:38:38 -0500
We have tried Pingsford's Porridge at our place, and it has gotten two
thumbs up from Taz and Grizzly. I've given them baby mice and rats
before, which totally disappear, so I figured they would not have any
problems with this product, which is made from poultry (and Taz is one
of those ferrets that will eat anything anyway). I was glad to see the
manufacturer updated their webpage with the ingredients, and that they
mentioned they include the poultry bone in their recipe.

I would think it would make a very good invalid food for ferrets.
Here's it's more a daily treat. Yum yum!

--
Ken and Karen Galle
Birchtree Farm