From:
"R. Worthing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 04:43:41 -0400
Sue said--

>I went down to my local registry this past Friday and got MY vanity
>plates....guess what I got!!
>
> "FERRETY"

Aren't they fun?!  There is one in my town that says FERRETS and I have
seen FERTS and FERRET.  Yesterday I was behind someone whose license
plate frame said "I (heart) ferrets".

I've seen some wonderfully witty ones too... PB4UGO, YMMOT (Tommy
backwards but in the rearview mirror it says TOMMY!), L84AD8, etc.

Because my first and deepest passion is cats, my plate says FELINES...
twice I have been behind a car that has the plate CATLADY.

R.