From:
Kathleen Homan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 10:20:28 -0500
Thank you for reminding everyone about the dangers of using Bio-Spot
flea control products on ferrets or cats.  I work for Petco where very
unfortunately we still keep Bio- Spot on the shelves, My management gets
very upset when I tell all the customers to stay away from that product.
It actually was a big seller.  But I have a huge responsibility to the
animals that could be harmed or killed from that product.  I have
personally seen the ill effects of Bio-Spot on several occasions and my
vet is adament about NOT using it.

Please everyone, there are much better, safer anti flea products that are
available to use.  Choose carefully and keep your precious babies safe!

Kathy Homan