From:
Lea Statler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 13:06:33 -0500
Pvt. Riki reporting in......zone(l don't know they haven't told me yet)

I'm only 7weeks old and have raided the FDI's HQ.  Acttacked FDI agents when
ever l found them.  l have made raids on the CKP food supply and acttacked
the one CKP in your zone(what ever that is).  I have also with Sgt.  Kiki
gotten into the printer stand.

What I'm asking is when do l get a promotion. Lt. Charlie said, Gen. Rowdy
was in charge of promotions. Gen. Rowdy I think, even though l'm the
youngest, l should be above Lt. Charlie.

Pvt. Riki aka the pouch mut( l want a shiny medle)
Lt. Charlie(who tought her to type, that's my job)
Sgt. Kiki (l don't care as long as I get my ferretone)
and Lea(How did l let my SO talk me into this!!!! :)