Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 07:40:31 -0500
As a few others have mentioned, sometimes pieces of kibble would get
stuck in the roof of the mouth of one of our ferrets. We use primarily
Totally Ferret. So, we now send it through a food processor briefly to
break down the pieces into smaller pieces. I do a large batch at a time
and store it in airtight plastic deli containers. No more problems with
kibble sticking in the roof of the mouth.

Jeff
In Memory of Neo
Caring for Trinny, Morphy, Baby Girl, and Luna