From:
Shannon Crum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 07:04:05 -0700
>I have a friend who is looking for a ferret he doesn't have to pay and arm
>and a leg for.  For his daughter for christmas.he says he can't see paying
>100 bucks for it.  If anyone knows of any Ferrets for sale or for Adoption
>at a reasonable price would you please e-mail me.  We are from Mass and
>would travel as far as CT."

I believe this person was looking for an alternative to buying a ferret
from the pet store, not looking for a ferret that will be cheap in the
long run of it's life.

I can relate: our pet store charges $150 per ferret, no matter what the age
or condition.  This is one reason why all my furbrats are adopted, one way
or another.  To find a shelter near you, check out the shelter list at
www.ferretcentral.org .

Shannon's Web Weasels!
Sebastian, Molly, Felicia, & Sonny.
http://www.geocties.com/cyberfuzzie