From:
Karen Vance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 1995 22:46:21 -0400
Hi!  I am prepared to be castigated, but...Karat the ferret has begun to put
on her winter coat and her winter weight- and her vulva has shrunk to the
size of the other females now.  This happens year after year.  Am I really
to believe that she has a disease that must be corrected in order to give
her an optimal existence?  I'm ready for whatever you may dish out...she
seems absolutely fine and always has...She had tons of fun terrorizing the
chihuahua today!  (Chihuahuas are hopeless-they live well with rabbits and
'possums-are afraid of ferrets and pigeons!) Karen