From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 12:11:03 -0400
It finally got here!  What a great book & worth the wait until Amazon.com
shipped it.  IMHO it is a well written, well put together book.  I haven't
had time to read it cover to cover yet, but have skipped around here &
there & can tell you right now I LOVE it!  It is going to become my "Ferret
Bible".  It is quite easy to look things up in.  I enjoy the pictures, (who
wouldn't) & the cartoons.  *s* The information is great.

You did a great job Kim, & all of your experts as well.  It is truly
something to be proud of & I hope you get sold out & have to have many
more printed.

If you all don't have this book for goodness sakes GET IT as soon as you
can, (I ordered mine from  http://www.amazon.com  ) you won't be sorry.

Lynn & Clan War Weasels