From:
Greg Hastings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 1996 03:52:04 -0700
We just lost our Pooh Bear this morning.  Pooh was my first ferret (Greg)
and our oldest, she was almost seven.  Three months ago we almost lost her
but some miracle gave us more time with her.  This was a very special time
in which we told her how important she had been to us and how much we loved
her.

When Alice came home from work Pooh was uncomfortable and by the time I got
home she was in mild distress.  The decision was made to take her to the vet
for euthanasia as soon as we could.  We had just finished giving her a treat
and cuddling her in her favorite blanket when she went to sleep for the
final time, peacefully.

Pooh will be missed, but we are very proud of the life she shared with us.
Greg Hastings                                  [log in to unmask]
Alice Dutton
Auburn, WA

When one finds himself in a hole of his own making, it is a good time
to examine the quality of workmanship.