From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 1997 09:32:28 -0700
Anyone that wishes to "flame" me on this, please feel free...most of the
time I stay lurking on issues like this, but for some reason my fingers
won't shut up on this one.....

Bill & Diane, Alphachi, - this "war" debate, whatever you all want to call
it is getting a bit ridiculous, don't you think?  Speaking ONLY from my
opinion, because I can ONLY speak for myself.

I am not for/against Marshall Farms.  I do not play a part in your debate.
I do know tho, that someone, almost 2 years ago, decided she wanted to be
owned by a ferret and bought from a petstore two of most precious beings on
this earth.  Not having ANY clue about breeders, not having any access to
the Internet, these were the only resources she had to owning a ferret.
Since then she has turned into a full blown fuzzie owner and, fortunately or
unfortunately they ARE ALL Marshall Farms ferrets.

This is MY .02, and to be honest, reading and enjoying the FML with my
coffee in the morning is one of my "highlights" of the day.  To read a
continuous flame war that isn't even tactful at times is not my idea of
relaxing.

Karen

[Moderator's note: The ratio of information and ideas to "one-upmanship
posts" seems to be getting a bit smaller to me too, but the opinions I'm
receiving are fairly well split on the issue... though few put it quite as
diplomatically as I just did.  Again, when it's clear to me that people no
longer argue about issues but instead argue about each other, than it will
be time to call it quits.  Not sure when that is, might be soon.  BIG]