From:
Sherry Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 16:24:42 EDT
>From:    Barbara <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Forgetting

HOPE THIS HELPS OUT WE LOVE THIS TO IT IS COOL!!!

Dooks To All;

As for the Awesome Idea that was Posted for the Potty.  From the FML
Member We to are so very happy with it, and it works so very great My
Ferret Fuzzy Kids Love it.  I have the site saved so I thought I could
help Out here it is For those who did not see it.  We Love It...
Wrongcrowd Gallery :: Remote Ferret Litter Box Project

I have Done this for My Ferret Kids Home and For the Rescue Home As Well,
although we haven't had any use of the rescue cage sense Minnie and Rocky
were Adopted but they used it and liked it a lot to, we had just gotten 2
new cages and applied the idea and it worked thank you so very much to
the Creator of the Idea.  We just started a small Non-Profit Rescue in
Home Based Care for Ferrets.

Sherry
(aka)Momma Sherry
MYSTY FERRET RESCUE AND CARE: A Place For Fuzzy's To Stay For A Spell!!