From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 1997 11:02:56 -0500
This is not a medical answer to the post scent gland surgery so its not of
much help.  However I have had a very similar experience.  Boris had impacted
glands twice so I got them removed.  I bugged everyone including the vet and
Dr. Brown on AOL afterward because his stools were very skinny and broken.
The surgery was around August and they still aren't quite normal but have
gotton a tiny bit better.  Skinnier stools than before is now just normal
for him I guess.  I also used cat lax a little more frequently for a couple
of months just to help out.  Hope he gets better soon!

Mary, Boris and Giesela