Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 10:48:16 -0500
Hi all,

Through a co-worker of my wife's we have learned of a little fuzzlet who is
need of rescue.  I know so little about this fuzzy that it is bugging the
heck out of me.  Short story is: Ferret spends all time in cage because
it was becoming more agressive and they were worried about their young
children.  It gets no time out and almost no interaction.  Apparently a
cause for its aggressive behavior is most likely an adrenal problem of some
sort as I have been informed that the fert in question is mostly bald at
this point...:(  I don't even know this little one's sex yet...Grrr.  I
would happily take it in and get it surgery if needed if it weren't for
the fact that I am currently still fighting with my landlord about my
current two and risking having to shunt them away to my parents place due
to eviction threats.  That is not the kind of situation I want to bring a
neglected little fuzzy into.

Anyone in the South Eastern PA area who is able to help, please let me
know vai e-mail so I can work on arrangements.  After my wife told me
about this I told her to find out if the people would be interested in
giving the fuzzy up since they obviously don't want it.  Word came back
that they would like to see it get a new home...

You know it is really annoying that there seems to be an over abundance
of fuzzies in need in my neck of the woods once I have found myself in a
position that I can't even consider taking any in...:P  I hate feeling
helpless in this situation...

Thanks!
Butch
Zoe, Percival and George the cat