From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 15:32:41 EDT
My Navigator just crashed and I need your help..  if you have any of the
stories of my shelter/infirmary kids on file ..  ie: the foggy stories or
the trucker and his two girls story etc.  could you please send me copies..
mydatabase vanished and all my saved stuff ws in it... plus ..  if you have
sent me any e-mail lately could you please resend it if I have not replied
in full to your letters... and if you have any of my 'methods letters' on
file could you send me copies of them... I lost all the database for
everything in my mail files etc.  and don't know who i owe letters to and
who is waiting for the methods files and who requested copies of the various
case stories... Please help me restore my data base... I am not too computer
literate and this crash has my Nav on the fritz and me with months of work
lost... my fault for not backing it up..  but I just learned I can back up
the data base for the nav.  so now I will..  but I need your help to restore
what I can..  and answer your messages and so on... What a mess!!

my first crash of any kind and I am at a loss what to do about any of it...

thanks for any aid you can send with my lost files...

dayna and the Woozles..

 "Resident of... Marvelous Menagerie Of Mirthful Mayhem"
 Dayna Frazier  102046,3162  02-Aug-1996  12:32:18 PST