From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:39:32 -0700
Hellow eberyone!  It's Pepper agian!

Aunti Kat put out message about da Raffle again the other day.  I wanna
tell pepole why this raffle is so important.  Well first of all you get
lots of cool things.  I mean really cool.  And not just for us ferrets.
If you don't believe me, go look:
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

Now, another cool thingie is that the money raised goes to them ADV+
shelters.  I know all shelters need monies but they really need um.  the
kids there are just as special as us..maybe even more special cause they
got the ADV thingie.

So go buy some tickets.  If you already bought some... well buy some
more!  There are 3 "baskets" that you could win and give to me ... I
mean ummm hee hee.  That you could win.  More tickets more chances!

http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

=======================================
This raffle runs from now, Oct 31st, until the winner is announced on
Wednesday, December 10th.  so the prizes can be mailed out in plenty of
time to receive them for Christmas...and if you desire, to still have
time to send any of them on to the Giving Trees kids of your choice...
As you see in the lists, there are things for the ferrets and for the
people they own.

Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00
https://www.Paypal.com  ...addy to use is...  [log in to unmask]

Snail mail...Kats addy is on the page...with instructions...
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

Loves and hugs,
Princess Pepper