From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:28:41 -0500
It is always busy here at Ferret Wise shelter!

We had a great check on our shelter inspection last week with Lester-- as
kids sniffed his pantlegs and tried to climb up!  LOL

It was also great fun to have our shelter friend Sandra Fox stop in on a
quick as a bunny stop!  She and Ray will be running the Ferret Wise booth
at the AFA event in York PA on Dec 6th- so please check out our stuff
there-- they will have a special offer for buyers of multiple bedding
items!

We are saddened over the departure of Miss Marple - though we all realize
she hurts no more.

We are happy to report that Summer & Salsa , our 911 gals , 2 emotionally
challenged pet shop abuse cases - found their forever home with Dr Sandra
last weekend.  She had visited them last Holiday Open house and figured
they had waited long enough!  I hear after an initial christening Summer
style they are making a gentle transition into their new lives as family
ferrets!

We are all looking forward to the ANNUAL Holiday Open House Sat Dec. 6th
11AM-3PM.  Here at Ferret Wise we have many human treats & refreshments,
raffle items ( including a signed copy of Ferret for Dummies donated by
Kim Schilling herself) and some novelty goodies to purchase for gifting!.
For more info on the holiday raffles and the opportunity to participate
please email the shelter!

This is also when the winner of the Holiday Quilt Raffle will be
announced.  Time is running out so check it out and get your tickets-
while they last.  This year we are sharing proceeds with SOS- in a true
Holiday fashion - so they can help more ferret emergency rescues!

Thanks to KAT who made this great sight for the Holiday Quilt project:
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/shelterhelp-SOS-Ferretwise.html

Best wishes-

Alicia - shelter mom

www.ferretwise.org
and - see the great tees which help our ferrets at:
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/shelterhelp-FerretWise.html
see our upcoming events at:

www.ferretwise.org/calendar.html